Many different types of patients can face a frustrating dilemma in a physician’s office… how to get on the exam table. Being able to easily get onto an exam table can increase a patient’s comfort during the exam, help the physician conduct a more thorough and accurate exam and increase the satisfaction level of the overall patient experience. Breaking down these barriers in the exam room by having a Barrier-Free table will allow for an equality in health care that has been nonexistent in the past.
Midmark Ritter 622 Exam Table
- The tables mechanical components are great condition.
- Upholstery Color can be switched to any color of your choice.
- The picture is the table, however, it will be a Premium solid upholstery without the fine details of the upholstery
Availability: Only 1 left in stock
|Dimensions||76 x 30 x 19 in|
- Our team can customize the upholstery to any color of your liking to match your practice theme
- Back Rest Range of Motion – 0°(Horizontal) to +80°+- 5°
- Comes with control that controls the height and backrest motion
- Maximum Weight shelf is 10lbs
- Up to four paper rolls can be stored under the back section: 21″w x 3.5″Diameter or 19.7″W x 4.7″Diameter
- Table comes with stirrups that are adjustable left to right
- Table includes a footrest and treatment pan
- Drawer heater warms the contents of the drawer to approximately 95°F (37°C)
- Cord Length 8ft long
- Height: 18″ – 37″
- Patient Surface: 29″ X 60″
- Overall Dimensions: 76″ X 28″
- Patient capacity weight: 400lbs
Equipment & Warrant
ALL OUR ITEMS COME IN GUARANTEE WORKING ORDER AND A 30 DAY RETURN WARRANTY.
We do our best to describe each piece of equipment but do depend on our bidder to know exactly what they are bidding on. All of our medical equipment listings have come from hospital closures or Trade Ins. Most equipment is in good working order but still needs to be checked out before putting into use. All items are sold as is unless stated otherwise in the above description.
For refurbished products, there may be a delay of 1 – 2 weeks delivery because:
- Our technicians will need to run one last test before it is packed and shipped.
- Customization, like fabric color, will delay the shipping.
- For freight products, a pallet will need to be built and product secured on it.
*Thru this process, you as a customer will be kept updated and informed about your purchase status.