- Small and Compact – Will fit neatly alongside other endoscopy system devices on dedicated Olympus workstations
- Easy to operate – either directly by means of a footswitch or remotely from the endoscope control body via the CV-160/180 video processor. Operation of the OFP could not be easier
- Easy load pump head – easy to connect and operate, minimizing set up time. The integral peristaltic pump incorporates an innovative tube clamp system – no separate components to assemble
- Automatic cut-off after 20 sec of operations – Incorporates automatic cut-ff feature for added safety to prevent unintended insufflation of the patient when water container is empty
- Autoclavable tubing and water container – practical in design, the tubing and container may be sterilized by autoclaving
- Adjustable flow rate – adjusts flow rate up to a maximum of 10.1oz/min
Olympus Flushing Pump OFP
- Excellent working condition
Availability: Only 1 left in stock
|Dimensions||18 x 14 x 14 in|
- Height: 8.7″
- Width: 10.6″
- Depth: 14.2″
- Weight: 24 lbs
Equipment & Warrant
ALL OUR ITEMS COME IN GUARANTEE WORKING ORDER AND A 30 DAY RETURN WARRANTY.
We do our best to describe each piece of equipment but do depend on our bidder to know exactly what they are bidding on. All of our medical equipment listings have come from hospital closures or Trade Ins. Most equipment is in good working order but still needs to be checked out before putting into use. All items are sold as is unless stated otherwise in the above description.
For refurbished products, there may be a delay of 1 – 2 weeks delivery because:
- Our technicians will need to run one last test before it is packed and shipped.
- Customization, like fabric color, will delay the shipping.
- For freight products, a pallet will need to be built and product secured on it.
*Thru this process, you as a customer will be kept updated and informed about your purchase status.