The Stryker Prime series stretchers are the most current generation of stretchers manufactured by Stryker. The Prime series replaces the popular M-series stretchers. These workhorse stretchers are commonly used in hospital and surgery center settings. Stryker Prime is designed to ensure caregiver safety and efficiency while enhancing the patient experience. Prime is BackSmart. It can be instrumental in reducing caregiver injuries during patient care. Prime offers three mobility options and unprecedented patient comfort. A variety of available support services and configurations options give Prime the versatility you need. The 700 lb. weight capacity combined with multiple mobility solutions help accommodate heavy patients and long transports. Power and control options give more flexibility and control than ever to both caregiver and patient. The Prime 1105 includes fifth-wheel steering as a standard feature.
Stryker Surgery Stretcher 1105 Prime
- Model: 1105 Prime Clinician Caregiver Zoom Drive Mobile
Availability: Only 1 left in stock
|Dimensions||90 x 40 x 30 in|
- 700 lb. (317.5 kg) weight capacity
- New 4” (10 cm) hospital grade memory foam mattress
- 26” (66cm) or 30” (74cm) wide x 76” (193cm) long patient surface
- Thermoformed ABS base with extra capacity storage tray
- Less than 21-inch low height
- Integrated utility tray
- Litter-mounted oxygen bottle holder
- Integrated transfer board
- Upgraded central locking four-wheel, brake system with dual-end brake/steer controls
- Dual side-mounted hydraulic foot controls with unilower pedals
- Retractable Glideaway side rails
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
- Constant descent hydraulics
- Four integrated IV pole receptacles
- 8” Omni surface casters with integrated wheel covers
- Dual pneumatic cylinder backrest
- Stationary foot-end litter
- Fifth-wheel steering mobility
- Height Range: 21″ – 34″
- Overall Width: 30.25″
- Overall Length: 85″
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
Equipment & Warrant
ALL OUR ITEMS COME IN GUARANTEE WORKING ORDER AND A 30 DAY RETURN WARRANTY.
We do our best to describe each piece of equipment but do depend on our bidder to know exactly what they are bidding on. All of our medical equipment listings have come from hospital closures or Trade Ins. Most equipment is in good working order but still needs to be checked out before putting into use. All items are sold as is unless stated otherwise in the above description.
For refurbished products, there may be a delay of 1 – 2 weeks delivery because:
- Our technicians will need to run one last test before it is packed and shipped.
- Customization, like fabric color, will delay the shipping.
- For freight products, a pallet will need to be built and product secured on it.
*Thru this process, you as a customer will be kept updated and informed about your purchase status.