- The camera features 8 peripheral fixation points as well as a built-in standard central fixation point.
- Easy Alignment
- Easy Focusing
- New Ergonomic Design
- Auto Flash Intensity
- Illuminated Operation Panel
- Electric Chinrest Movement for Operational Ease
- Small Pupil Capability
Top Con TRC NW6S
|Dimensions||20 x 10 x 22 in|
- Angle Coverage: 45°, 30°
- Flash intensity automatically changed corresponding to the angle of 45° and 30°. Manual settings steps also available.
- Power Supply: AC110, 120, 230, 240V; 50Hz/60Hz
- Pupil diameter for photography 45° 4.0mmφ or more, 30° 3.7mmφ or more
- Data picturing Simultaneously nameplate imaging
Equipment & Warrant
ALL OUR ITEMS COME IN GUARANTEE WORKING ORDER AND A 30 DAY RETURN WARRANTY.
We do our best to describe each piece of equipment but do depend on our bidder to know exactly what they are bidding on. All of our medical equipment listings have come from hospital closures or Trade Ins. Most equipment is in good working order but still needs to be checked out before putting into use. All items are sold as is unless stated otherwise in the above description.
For refurbished products, there may be a delay of 1 – 2 weeks delivery because:
- Our technicians will need to run one last test before it is packed and shipped.
- Customization, like fabric color, will delay the shipping.
- For freight products, a pallet will need to be built and product secured on it.
*Thru this process, you as a customer will be kept updated and informed about your purchase status.